Crystal Lake, IL, March 5, 2015—Designed by dealers, for dealers, Connect ONE® is the only interface you need to manage all your customer’s integrations –security, access control, video monitoring, energy management and critical temperature monitoring. View, control and interact with all your customer’s systems on ONE screen from any web-enabled device.
The flagship product of Connected Technologies, LLC, Connect ONE offers the most integrated capabilities in the industry, making it easy and affordable for dealers to add recurring monthly revenue (RMR), boost ROI, and make customers ‘sticky.’ Connect ONE integrates with the industry’s leading manufacturer’s products, so it’s simple to add value to new or existing specifications.
Connect ONE Features:
- Simple access from any web-enabled device and no software to install and maintain.
- Management of all your customer’s accounts from one interface.
- Dedicated dealer portable to manage and support all Connect ONE customers.
- The ability to design your own profitable RMR structure uniquely for each project, vertical market and customer.
- Video verification to strengthen intrusion detection with instant video snapshots to smartphones. Connect ONE video verification works with all compatible DVRs, NVRs and most IP cameras including ExacqVision/GanzVision devices. In addition, dealers get up to one year cloud storage for all events.
- Energy automation/control and critical environmental temperature monitoring.
- SmartTest™ feature for onsite, real-time device system status and control for technicians.
- SmartShow, the industry’s first vertical-market-specific virtual sales demonstration.
Learn more or call (866) 976-3520 for more information.